Tuesday, November 9, 2010

50, 50 things. Part 2: Neon Angel on the Road To Ruin

1. Two of my favorite bands were, at one stage in their careers, teenage girls. I wonder what that says about me.
2. I love photos. Especially in physical photo album form. I seriously could look at photo albums all night long, and I have.
3. Eagle Harbor, Michigan, is one of the best treasures the United States has to offer. Those who don't think so have never been there.
4. My favorite comedy duo is Edina and Patsy.
5. I wonder if my parents knew I was gay when during my pre-teen years I obsessively listened to Mariah Carey and Spice Girls.
6. I dressed up as Batman for my birthday when I was 3. See? Right from the start.
7. I value my friends, but I don't really show it a lot. It's something I'm working on.
8. Joan Jett and Courtney Love write lyrics I can identify with more than anyone else. I wonder what that says about me.
9. Although the movie sucks, the Josie and the Pussycats soundtrack is one of my favorite albums.
10. I think most male musicians suck. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment