Sunday, November 28, 2010

50, 50 Things, Part 4: Johnny Guitar

1. My favorite guitarists (Lita Ford and Joan Jett) were in a band together before they knew how good, and revolutionary they were. Can you say that about your favorite musicians?
2. So far, the improv shows in Chicago have left much to be desired. Fucking wait til Not Boyfriends hits the stage. Just fucking wait.
3. I really want to watch Ninja Warrior all the time.
4. One day, Katy Perry will use her power for good, not evil.
5.  Falcon Heights................ ask me sometime.
6. My favorite Disney movie is Robin Hood.
7. Wonder Woman REALLY needs her own movie. I've written the perfect treatment.
8. My parents really want me to succeed and we get along phenomenally.
9. I wish I was closer to my family out east.
10. Ooooh, I don't know what to tell ya, there's just some thing about ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment