Friday, December 3, 2010

50, 50 Things Part 5: Sex Junkie

1. Wendy O. Williams is going to be my inspiration for the next year. In ways that aren't so obvious
2.  I'm going to start making a list of music/media products I need to get started soon.
3. I really, really, really fucking need a new job. I love working at Jewel actually, but I need something during the day. Then things will happen a lot smoother.
4. My siblings and I have a lot in common. A lot. Maybe that's why i'm not really close with them.
5. "Fuck what you consider beautiful, here are my tits, a sledgehammer, disonance, broken flowers and what used to be a fine example of british automotive luxury and exquisite'."- Chris Angelos to the live Dream Lover cover by the Plasmatics.
6. I've wondered what it would be like to live on the beach and surf all the time. All the time.
7. I love my religion and refuse to apologize for it.
8. Blender magazine, in its prime, was better than any other music magaine ever. EVER!
9. I really want to dye my hair an unnatural color, just for shits and giggles.
10. I love Rock & Roll.

1 comment:

  1. Number 8: I was just reminiscing about that the other day! It was fantastic in it's prime! I bet it could come back now if it tried!

    ReplyDelete